Santa’s a trail runner. He must be. ‘Cause he just delivered Trail Run Magazine Edition #3, the first pressie to land under your e-tree.
Oh yes, it’s here. Hot on the heels of the ‘mook’ coffee table book-like hardcopy edition (www.trailrunmag.com/shop) is the summer edition of Trail Run Mag.
DOWNLOAD IT TO YOUR DESKTOP FROM www.trailrunmag.com/zine.
What’s in this edition?
– Bustin’ the Bibbulmun – psychologist trail runner Bernadetta Benson faces her demons over 1000km
– Hoofing it on Hinchinbrook
– Fear and loathing on the Great Ocean Walk 100 – a young gun punches it out with Failure
– Andrew Vize Q&A – Australia’s man at the front of the pack
– Kiwi’s Sjors Corporaal – the man behind the mountain goat
– Trail & sail – Tassie’s Three Peaks
– Outback marathon – a beginner’s tale
– No shoe shuffle – What to do when you turn up to a trail sans shoes
– Great North Walk 100
PLUS plenty more including trail shoe reviews, trail medic, shoe guru, gear, columns and plenty of trail porn (does using that word get a higher Google rating? It’s dirty people but not nude).
And just in case you’ve been out on the trail and haven’t heard: the coffee table book-like Trail Run Mag Collectors’ Edition has hit the stands. Get yours here.