The next edition of Trail Run Mag is now on the presses! Yep, Edition 26 is laying ink on pulp as we tap this out. So if you want to get a copy landed in your letterbox come late November, you’ll need to make sure you’re subscribed by COB 18th November 2017!
Then you’ll cop a sexy single track edition rammed with dirty goodness, the Grant-Guise coverboy edition featuring:
- In the Wake of Giants – dreams and nightmares on the Tor des Geants trail
- Kokoda Spirits – war on singletrack
- Trail Muse – Running the Rift Valley
- Trails & Ales – running Coast to Coast, Pub to Pub across England
- Black Dog Days – running with depression
- Western Stateswoman – Melina Mellino
- PLUS Trail Coach, Dream Run, gear reviews, shoe reviews, Trail Porn and a bunch more…
SUBSCRIBE TODAY AND YOU COULD WIN A TRIP TO RUN in The Lost Island Ultra in 2018!
We’re putting out a call to all our Foundation Subscibers who supported our initial Pozible campaign four editions ago, that its time to re-subscribe so you don’t miss out on Edition 26, now on the presses! And for those who haven’t already signed up, now’s a great time to do it! Jungle multi-day ultra on offer and all…
Yep, to make signing up a little sweeter, we have TWO entries to the Lost Island Ultra in Fiji (April 2018) to giveaway, each valued at more than AU$3000!!
All those subscribed by 18th November 2017 will be in the running!
Check it out – this is an EPIC 220km / 5-stage race: http://www.lostislandultra.com/
The rules to qualify for winning:
1. be a paid-up subscriber to Trail Run Mag by 5pm 18th November 2017. Subscribe at www.trailrunmag.com/subs
2. Tag on TRM’s FB post at least one (if not more) mates who you reckon would like what Trail Run Mag is all about. [if you are not on FB, feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org your answer to #3 below].
3. In the same comment that tags your mates on the FB post, tell us in under 30 words: if you could take any human being, alive or dead, famous or infamous, to run alongside you in the inaugural Lost Island Ultra next April, who would it be and why?
***SUBSCRIBE AT: www.trailrunmag.com/subs ***
*no, the prize is not redeemable for cashola. no, you cannot ‘sell’ the prize on. no, flights not included. inclusions as per those stated for regular entry on event website.